Monday, June 16, 2008

ABACHA is no LOOTER... Parable.

Anyone that has read Chinua Achebe's 'Things fall Apart', shuld have known by now that 'african elders' speaks most times in parables. Naturally, I wasn't surprised when I read about the statements credited to our '3 musketeers' (IBB,Buhari,Abdulsalami) in the papers, cos I knew they were speaking in parables.

According to Achebe's novel, "Proverbs/parables are oil with which words are ate".In all fairness(forget about not speaking ill of the dead), what they said is TRUE. Let me explain before you think I was among those 2 million man parade organiser for Abacha(I wish I was,lol).Lets analysis the parable individually.

BUHARI ; He was the chairman PTF in the days of Abacha.Literally,He was sitting on MONEY.It is either He stole(looted)more money than Abacha or He saw/seen people(in guv'ment) who got more spoil than Abacha.

IBB :No doubt, His regime popularized 419.It was an era of quick money & His gov'ment benefited from it.He was simply saying Abacha's loots was not up to what He LOOTED.I personally hold IBB responsible for what is happening to NIGERIA now.He had the opporturnity of turning this country around but he failed(woefully),instead He set the stage for what is happening now.

ABDULSALAMI:Simply put, He looted what Abacha can only dream of.We all knew what happened to the money left behind IN the VILLA by Abacha.We knew who started the ABACHA LOOT CRUSADE and I think His statement of no relevance.For He speaks with "both side of his checks".

Their statements is funny, Its like Orji Kalu saying that OBJ didn't loot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment